- Director Creativ al Cristallini Boutique inca din 2012, cand s-a lansat prima colectie proprie
- Fashion Designer
- Specialist in broderie manuala
“Este absolut magic faptul ca acolo, undeva in lume, o femeie iti poarta creatia. Fructul imaginatiei tale, incarcata cu toata acea energie si pasiune care au ajutat la conceperea ei. Este o senzatie fantastica sa stii ca in garderoba unei femei exista o rochie creata de tine. Acesta este motorul meu, sursa mea de fericire: o comuniune perfecta intre ce dau si ce primesc care vine atat cu bucurii cat si cu responsabilitate, stres, munca si implicare. Altfel nu se poate. Nu exista talent fara munca.“
- Universitatea Bucuresti, Facultatea de Limbi si Literaturi Straine
- Translator si interpret autorizat pentru: franceza, neerlandeza.
- Facultatea de Psihologie, Spiru Haret
- Terapia Scurta Centrata pe Resurse si Solutii (TSDAS)
- Psihoterapia Contextual-Modulara (CMT)
- Creative Director – Cristallini Boutique – since 2012
- Fashion Designer
- Handmade luxury embroidery specialist
“The magic in this business is that women all over the world will wear one of your creations. This is the ultimate joy: knowing that somewhere, in some women’s warderobe, there will be one outfit with the label CRISTALLINI.”
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Contextual Modular Therapy (CMT)
“I love the act of creation, how an idea can take life and become an important fact in women’s lives. I love Paris Fashion Week. I love to read. I love my friends. I love music, movies and fashion. I consider personal development one of the most important things in life, something that can change who we are, the very essence of our being. Something that can keep us healthy, happy and beautiful. I truly believe we should make this world a better place, starting with what is inside our hearts and minds.
Thank you for joining me in this adventure! xo”
SKA is the nickname of Roxana Ostroveanu, Creative Director of Cristallini, based in Bucharest, Romania. After completing her Bachelor’s degree in Foreign Languages (French and Dutch), as well as Psychology, she discovered her love for fashion in New York. Several years later, she started working as a fashion designer and since 2012 she’s been creating for Cristallini. Her designs, beginning with evening gowns and transitioning towards street style attire, are renowned for their elegance and refinement, combining classical elements of timeless beauty with a contemporary edge.